E-Commerce with an emphasis on Social Technologies
I’m almost 50. My father went “gone to glory” when he was 54….
Your time was short, yet you made the most of it.
- You did not have much money, yet lived a rich life.
You were 6’9″, yet you made yourself ‘small’ for the comfort of others.
- You lived in trying times, yet always showed optimism and a smile.
You lived in-land, yet spoke often of sailing the oceans.
- You never owned a vintage car, yet knew them all by sight.
You lived in a humble log home, yet built fantastic ones for others.
- You dreamed great dreams, yet worked to help others achieve theirs.
You guided me, disciplined me, and encouraged me.
- Yet you smiled and said at the last, “No Mike. I’ll take care of you.”
You did, yet you did.
A favorite picture from the log cabin days in Jaffrey, NH.