Todd Ruopp ((left)
Todd Ruopp, Director of Sales for Wholesale Distribution, ARAG North America
Listen in to one more excellent conversation about the situation with health and life carriers and e-signature. Todd has some very interesting comments…
- Insurance companies seem like the Rip Van Winkle of Financial Services.
- Reasons – wet signature requirements, technology issues, regulatory issues.
- But it comes down to what people know.
- Direct mail response-rates continue to drop.
- What about simply having the guts to try something different?
- Custom URL’s — here’s a novel idea!
- We want to know more about you so that we can better serve you.
My comment — But you need flexible products. (See http://tonik.com/ for a great example.)
What’s at stake?
- Tech-savvy brokers and agents will handle the innovation.
- Carriers could have got there sooner…
- …which could have driven competitive advantage.
- Direct mail is dead.
Click here to listen to Todd Ruopp
Thanks Todd! Great working with you on MarkeTTech!