Unfortunately, my flight from Cleveland to Boston was delayed, so I missed the Head of the Charles.
Radcliffe Crew wrapping up at the Harvard Boathouse
Fairmont Copley Plaza is a beautiful place
Conference Chair Lee McDonald, A.M. Best
Got my mug on the screen talking about “Why EFusion???”
Some interesting points…
- Web 2.0 — a recent term that seems important. It means new Web technology that encompasses “online community” and the “architecture of communication.”
- 2004 — $9b in insurance premium was influenced by the Web.
- Existing players in insurance Web marketing are increasing their spending.
- Web site development “star” function is on the rise (hmmm… like IdeaStar?)
- Facilitate Web user “conversations” rather than assuming you have them captive when they hit your site.
- I love this one: Joke among P&C crowd — “at least the Health & Life folks are moving online faster than libraries!”
- Stagnation & Decline – this is what happens when exec’s don’t drive change and keep score.
Yikes… More later.
Sent from Treo handheld